Our rooms are designed to make you feel at home with a South Indian family and are furnished with ethnic Indian furniture, wicker furnishings and fittings. Our rooms are clean and well-maintained, with the perfect beds for crashing into after a busy day on the Aqua Outback. We believe in a communal dining experience which allows our guests to get to know each other and, with that objective in mind, we've designed our dining and common room to be a space for guests to interact. See our room and package tariffs here.
Our FOOD comes highly recommended by our guests for its freshness and great flavours!!!
Our Family menus and our very own master Chefs recommendations!!
Take a look at our Sample Menu!!
*3 starters will be served based on availability
2 non veg and 1 veg. please request all veg if required
- chilli garlic baby corn
- chunky french fries
- tandoori grilled paneer wit basil
- summer salad with nuts (cucumber/ tomato/ nuts/ letuce/sprouts)
- raw banana cutlets
- veg bake
- mini pizzas
- crumb fried chicken and home made mayo
- chicken satay
- mutton cutlets
- mini pizza
- prawn batter fry
- kerala prawn masala
- squid bater fry
- fish fingers
- grilled fish
- tandoori fish
- authentic south indian meals
- fresh juice, coffee, tea, bread jam, eggs
- srilankan breakfast idiyappam, stew, sambal
- asian menu veg/non veg (fried rice, manchurian)
- South indian (biryani, curry, rice, beetroot cutlet,veg kootu)
- North indian( pulao, dhal, paneer, chapathi, rajma, butter masala veg or non veg)
- roasts/ bakes
- kotthu parrota
- apple crumble,
- banana caramel cake,
- caramel custard,
- brownie ice cream,
- pineapple upside down
- *All packages are inclusive of Air-conditioned double rooms, hot water, wifi, three vegetarian non-vegetarian meals / seafood + evening starter
- pre order from a selection of the sample menu or let our master chef surprise you with his culinary skills.
- *ALLERGIES PLEASE SPECIFY!!!!!!!!!!!!
*BBQ subject to weather conditions
* all meals are subject to availability